The BP Voice Monitor Can Tell If Blood Pressure is Low, High or Normal With A Human Voice And Also It Detects If Heartbeat Is Okay or Not This product is very good for every individual seeking solution or trying to avoid any health hazard.
PRODUCT DISCRIPTION / USAGE
One Button Operation
The digital blood pressure is fully automatic, just need press one button to measure blood pressure and heart rate. All process just need limited time frame.
99X2 groups of storages with the preservation of date and time, make it possible for tracks and compare the records anytime and anywhere.
How to turn voice on or off？
After selecting a user, long press the start key until the “horn icon” is displayed on the screen and then let go.
At this time, short press the start key to turn on or off the voice prompt.
How to select users？
Press the start key for a long time. Release the key after the “user icon” on the LCD starts flashing.
Short press the start button to switch user 1 and user 2.
Long press the start button to select the measurement user.
Note: The test results are for reference guilds only. For BP readings interpretation please consult a doctor for more explanation
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/HYERTENSION?
– Being Overweight or obese
INTERPRETATION OF BLOOD PRESSURE READINGS.
A blood pressure reading has a top number (systolic) and bottom number (diastolic). The ranges are:
– Normal: Less than 120 over 80 (120/80)
– Pre-Hypertension: 120-139 over 80-89
– Stage 1 High Blood Pressure: 140-159 Over 90-99
– High blood Pressure in People Over Age 60: 150 and above over 90 and above
ACCORDING TO RESEARCH BY (W.H.O)
– High blood pressure (hypertension) killed 46,765 Americans in 2001. It was listed as a primary or contributing cause of death in about 251,000 U.S. deaths in 2000.
– According to research, in 2010, there were more than 20 million cases of hypertension in Nigeria affecting one in-three men and one-in-four women. This is set to rise to 39 million cases by 2030.
– Studies show that over 100 million Nigerians are hypertensive and the number keeps increasing. According to the Chief Medical Director, CMD, of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, Professor Adewale Oke.
– HBP Hypertension is the number one risk factor for stroke, heart failure, and kidney failure etc.
– High blood pressure affects more than 40% of African Americans
Finally, 30% of Those With High Blood Pressure Don’t Even Know They Have It
YET, THEY DO NOT SEEK HELP
High Blood Pressure (HBP) is at the center of everything, and WRIST is where you kept it under control. Blood Pressure rely on constant BP rate monitoring. Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor does a great job at this, giving real time measurements, historical data and graphic as well as instant notifications when anomalies are detected. Not finding a lasting solution to constant HBP is like siting on a Time Bomb. HBP is often refers to as SILENT KILLER.
EFFECT OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (HBP) ATTRACT THE FOLLOWING CONSEQUENCIES:
– Stiffening of the heart muscle resulting to Slum
– Enlargement of the heart
– Disorder of the brain called vascular dementia
– Fatal heart attack or cardiac arrest
– Memory loss, and sometimes loss of speech.
– Dizziness and dark vision
Getting the picture of how serious this is?
Make sure you have the MONEY readily available before placing order and you are available to received, Please if you don’t have the MONEY or you are not in town please do not order for this product to avoid sending the product in vain
Contact us: Email: email@example.com, WhatsApp/Call: 08067139471, 09054508049
-Lagos/Ogun/Oyo Delivery: 1 Working Day
-Abuja/PH Delivery: 1-3 Working Days
-Other States Delivery: 2-4 Working Days